January 23, 2018

Finding the perfect Planner

Hello there.
How many of you use a planner to keep your life, finances, 
blog, etc. in order?
I can't live without my Create365 Happy Planner, now there are many planners out on the market and I am in no way affiliated with the good folks who created the Happy Planner, nor am I getting any compensation for telling you about it, I just wanted to share what I love about it and give you my honest opinion/review.

First of all, I began using a Happy Planner last year and quickly decided that it was the product of choice for me, so when December of 2017 rolled around, I began my search for my next Happy Planner for 2018. 
What is a Happy Planner you might ask? Well, it is a beautiful planner that allows you to decorate it with the cutest stickers, add extras like pocket folders, pen holders, etc. It has a monthly layout so you can see the entire month at a glance, but also has a unique layout for each week that allows you to customize each day by morning, mid-day and evening plans/events.
 Here is a glimpse at mine.



The inside of each tabbed cover is beautifully detailed and each one different!

There is plenty of space to add stickers and embellishments to plan your week out easily, each day has room for morning, mid-day and evening plans.


Here is just a small sampling of all the great stickers available for your planner!








 I also use my Silhouette Cameo and it's print & cut feature to create my own stickers and pinterest has a ton of free planner printables to chose from! The sky is the limit, here are a few sites that I have found that offer free planner printables that I just love!

 1. pinkpixelgraphics.com
2. Burlapandblue.com
3. Freeprettythingsforyou.com
4. Planninginspired.com
5. Planneronelove.com

Just to name a few, so many more can be found by simply searching Pinterest! 
I also love checking out Michaels and Hobby Lobby for their latest collections as well as downloading or printing their 40% off coupon to use on one full price item, who doesn't love a good deal? Am I right? Of course!
Here are just a few extra's you can get to personalize your planner even more




https://www.amazon.com/LittleCraftCo-Premium-Washi-Tape-Set/dp/B01N4KGZNT/ref=sr_1_8_sspa?s=arts-crafts&ie=UTF8&qid=1516723451&sr=1-8-spons&keywords=mambi+create+365+planner+accessories&psc=1



When you have a busy schedule, whether you are using your planner for home, School, Bill planning, Meal prep and planning, Homeschooling, Business/Blogging or whatever the case may be, I find the MAMBI Create 365 Happy Planner my go-to planner for all my needs and it is so much fun decorating it. 
Below is an example of how to use the weekly planning part of the planner. You can make it as simple or as bright and bold as you like, add more stickers, quotes, embellishments or fewer, it's up to you!


I hope that this blog post encourages you to search out what planner works best for you and if you haven't put your hands on a Happy Planner yet, what are you waiting for? Check it out!
Happy Planning!
~Brandy




No comments:

Post a Comment


View more gifts at Zazzle.