November 10, 2017

Herbed Turkey Breast Recipe

As Thanksgiving is quickly approaching I wanted to share with my readers one of my favorite recipes that is delicious and presents itself beautifully on the table. 
This recipe is one that I found in my Taste of Home recipe book several years ago. 
This is even a great recipe to cook any night for dinner, doesn't have to be Thanksgiving!

You can download this recipe for printing by clicking on this link, Herbed Turkey Breast 
If you give this recipe a try, I'd love to hear from you, let me know what you thought by leaving me a comment on this post.

**This post is being shared as part of my smiley360 mission #smiley360 #smileythanks #freeproductsforhonestreviews

From my family to yours~
Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment


View more gifts at Zazzle.