August 12, 2017

Free Guest Room Printables

We are re-doing our guest bedroom and bathroom in our house, so that when we have family or friends stay with us, they will be more comfortable and in a more beautiful room, We decided on dark gray walls, white trim in the bedroom with comfy bedding (still looking for the perfect set) The bathroom will have the same color gray walls with white bead board half way up the wall, dark cabinet and a solid surface counter top with antique looking faucet. Going for the Chip and Joanna Gaines look. I will post pictures of the room when finished, I did however make a couple of guest room prints that will coordinate with our make over and thought I'd share them with you, They are free to download and use (for private use only) If you share them, please link back to this original blog post and not the downloadable link. I appreciate it, that way, I can continue to keep offering free printables. As many of you know (if you read my last blog post, my husband was diagnosed with cancer, so we've had a lot going on, so please forgive me, if I neglect my blog from time to time. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 
I hope you enjoy your free printables and if you use them in your own home, send me a picture here in the comments ( I love seeing my handy-work in your home) 
 
Be Our Guest 8x10


Stay Awhile 8x10   
To download these free printables, click here

~Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment


View more gifts at Zazzle.