October 28, 2016

Fall Projects using my Silhouette Cameo

It's been a while since I've posted, I must confess...since getting my Silhouette Cameo, I've been super busy making stuff for myself, my friends, family; and selling stuff like crazy...
this is my new addiction!
I wanted to share with you just a few things that I have made this Fall season

 Personalized Pumpkin
For this project, I used a faux pumpkin that I purchased at my local department store, you can use a real pumpkin if you prefer, I cut our last name out Oracle 651vinyl,
  using the font Magnolia Sky

Fall Sign
 This project was done by purchasing a
 "chalk board" sign at my local department store, I purchased and downloaded the chevron pumpkin cut file from etsy and cut it out of Oracle 651 vinyl
 and I made a cute bow from this Fall inspired ribbon. I also made a few personalized ones for friends by taking the "Happy Fall" out and replacing it with their last name. 
This project was a very popular one!

Monogrammed Aztec Pumpkin Raglan
  This project was one of my favorite, 
I used htv (heat transfer vinyl) in light orange
and purchased the aztec pumpkin cut file online, personalized it with my monogram using my silhouette cameo software.
This raglan shirt is one of my favorite to wear with my Fall boots, boot socks and skinny jeans.  

If you haven't purchased a Silhouette Cameo yet, well...you don't know what you are missing and if you own one, try one of these cute projects, I'd also love to see what great projects you come up with!

Happy Fall Y'all!
~Brandy Jones   

No comments:

Post a Comment


View more gifts at Zazzle.